Monday, March 9, 2009

When You Submit Your Blog Log...

... you also need to submit your blog posts/ comments as well. One way is to copy and paste everything into a Microsoft Word doc. Ms. Marziah has found a way to make it easier for us all. Thank you, Ms Gee. I like, I like.

Please click on the the link below and follow the instructions there. For me, there is no first and second submission. There is only ONE submission; so don't miss it! The due date for the blog log is our last class for the semester.

http://uhl2312marziah.blogspot.com/2009/02/blogging-for-january-and-february-first.html

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Happy blogging!

3 comments:

Moon's lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moon's lady said...

Assalamualaikum...

Madam Ju, I can say that...
I'm easily to blog log my blog comment with this new technique.

I'm also like to thank you to Ms Gee and also to Madam Ju..

So, I will submit this blog checklist on the day which is on 3 April 2009 as you want, Madam Ju...

ALIAA DIYANA BINTI ABDUL HISHAM
SA008058

Anonymous said...

Great!
Guru 3. Ms Gee deserves the appreciation. Her brainchild!